Hi, my name is Katie Jo
My best friends call me Jo.
I’m an athlete, adventurer, and aspiring author. I’ve recently finished my first manuscript and have just begun delving into the publishing process. I currently make a living coaching a youth climbing team and playing with numbers in the accounting department of a post production company. I spend my free time writing, exploring the world, and doing things that scare me. My dreams are to become a full time writer and outdoor guide and advocate!
– I have lived at more addresses than I am years old! The place I currently call home is my sailboat in Marina Del Rey, CA.
– I have a terrible terrible obsession with cake 🙂
– While living in Australia I was stung by a jellyfish and attacked by a wallaby – on the same day!
– At fifth grade sleep away camp, I won an award for being, “The 5th Grade Mountain Goat.” There was also an honorable mention for eating the most pancakes. But we don’t have to talk about that…
– The birthmark on my left arm changes color with the temperature